Rider Intake Forms
Are only required for riders under the age of 18; older adults who want to take advantage of the over 60 program (see brochure); and/or those who want to receive a discounted fare. However, we strongly encourage all new riders to fill out an intake form.
Download Rider Intake Form Here
Student Riders (Under 18)
- Annually, legal guardians need to submit an updated Rider Intake form.
(If your child rides year-around, then submit the updated form by July.)
- Make all reservations 24 hours in advance.
Office Hours: 8am to 5pm Monday – Friday
Route Hours: 6am to 6pm Monday – Friday
(Saturday service available throughout until Dec. 15th)
- When calling to place a reservation, the following information needs to be provided:
- Caller’s Name?
- Rider’s Name?
- Date of Ride?
- Pick-up Location?
- Drop off Location?
- One-way or Round trip?
- Priority Times? (i.e. when they need to arrive by or will be released or)
- “My child’s safety word is________”
Safety words are established by the parent/guardian on the rider intake form. Due to confidentiality – only those with the safety word will be given information or permitted to change child rider schedules.
- To avoid being charged for a cancelled ride – please cancel at least 1 hour in advance.
- If closed, leave a voicemail about new reservations or cancellations. However, for same day requests – those can only be made during office hours, and will only be accommodated if seating capacity and routing is available.