2017 Piattran Rider Survey
Background: Annually, we are required to survey our general ridership – not only about our services – but also about any proposed changes that will take effect July 1st, 2017. The first section of the survey is related to propose changes, the second half has to do with your experience using Piattran.
Proposed Service Changes
- Adding Seasonal Routes for Saturdays Service between 3/15 to 12/15 (9am to 5pm) and Friday Evening Service between 4/1 - 10/31 (6pm to 9pm).
- New van pool program.
- Fare changes includes: “In-City” fare rates will be applied for rides starting and ending in the same Village of Bement, Atwood, Cerro Gordo, Cisco, Mansfield, Farmer City, and White Heath; “In-City” Monticello rates will only apply to addresses that are within city limits of Monticello (i.e. White Heath and those living outside of a village/city will no longer fall into this category);
- Availability of Credit Card payment method;
- Applying late payment and no show fees; and
- Replacing 3 Medium Duty Paratransit Buses.